Another week of news, last week Google released a lot of updates, including the expected Gmail and Google reader revamp, also, this weekend, I looked all over the world for news, so you can start a new week with good new stories.
I case you missed anything, don't worry, I’ve wrapped it all up for you in one tidy package right here. So have at it, and start this week reading this good stories I posted during the weekend!
- Google+ App Updated To 2.1.1. - G+ Home Screen Widget Makes Its Return
- Motorola granted injunction against Apple
- Galaxy Nexus System Dump Available for Download
- Which devices will get Ice Cream Sandwich?
Also, you can check these stories I posted last week
- Google Could Be Planning to Completely Disrupt the TV Business
- How Tim Cook is changing Apple
- Modaco roots the Samsung Galaxy Nexus already
- Two new iPads and major product redesigns for Apple next year?
- Google debuts slick YouTube player for Google+ and wider Chrome integration
- Samsung calls for deposition of Jony Ive, prominent Apple designers in US patent case
- Apple loses design lawsuit against Spanish tablet maker
- Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V trailer is live. Watch it here.
- Signs of Paypal found inside new Android Market
- NASA confirms satellite hacks in Congressional advisory panel
- Duke Nukem 3D port arrives on Android, prepare to kick some ass
- Samsung to offer flexible displays in 2012, challenges Nokia to a twist contest
- Google officially releases the new Gmail design
- Google Docs begins to get Google Drive integration. Here’s how enable the hidden option.
- Android eating RIM's marketshare rapidly in the US; 15% drop in Q3
- Could a native Gmail iPhone app finally be on the way? And will people use it?
- Google+ for Android updated with new design
- Google Reader Gets a Redesign, Adds Google+ Integration
- Samsung Italy says Galaxy S II, Note, and Tab will get Ice Cream Sandwich
- Ubuntu plans move into mobile, targets Android
- New information about the Gmail's new look